Here’s what Gems asks of girls:
- Show up right at 6:30 p.m.
- Wear your GEMS t-shirt and bring your tote bag with a Bible.
- Come ready to have a good time with other girls and your leaders.
- Come with a desire to learn about Jesus, to learn new skills and crafts. and to participate in projects.
- Follow the safety rules.
Here’s what GEMS asks of parents:
- Walk inside with your daughter when you drop her off at 6:30 p.m.
- Complete paperwork at Registration.
- Pay the annual dues of $10 per girl.
- Help your daughter keep track of special nights or events.
- Bring your daughter every meeting.
- Come inside to pick up your daughter promptly at 8:10 pm